Monday, August 18, 2008

ALL BE SHAMED!

Hi to everyone! Ok so this is my first post and I'm already bored out of my mind! Summer is really sucky. I'm up in Canada with my grandparents and there's nothing to do. UGH! Well, just thought that I should do something...considering I'm bored. Well my friend just IM-ed me so I must be going now. Considering I don't double task, well I'm not good at it. Oh and heres a little line that I just thought of ---->Life is nothing but a flower. Each petal representing a human life. When one falls, it dies. Nothing we can do but water it and hope for the best to come.

5 comments:

lovin_u<3 said...

wow u r weird
lol
love ya
____sis

(*Emo_Angel*) said...

Thanks lol, I rather be weird than be like everyone else lol.

lovin_u<3 said...

right
that how u do it
love ya like a sis

(*Emo_Angel*) said...

Lol ikr...love ya MORE like a sis! Ha I win that round!

lovin_u<3 said...

fine lol